Kush WORCESTER - When John Fischer and John Sousa bought the Palladium on Main Street 22 years ago, they never thought the landmark theater would become one of New England's largest and most successful venues for heavy metal rock bands.
What does HMR stand for?
HMR stands for Heavy Metal Rock
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HMR
We have 78 other meanings of HMR in our Acronym Attic
- Hamrun (postal locality, Malta)
- Hardwood Market Report
- Hazardous Material Report
- Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Header Manipulation Rule (computing)
- Headquarters Maintenance Requirement
- Headquarters Modification Request
- Health and Medical Record
- Health Management Review (South Africa)
- Heavy Metal Removal (industrial wastewater treatment plants)
- Hierarchical Moderated Regression (decision theory)
- High Moisture Resistance
- Home Meal Replacement
- Home Media Research
- Home of Relative (reform plan; Illinois)
- Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont (Montréal, Canada)
- Hornady Magnum Rimfire (ammunition)
- Hot Module Replacement (computing)
- Hotel Motel Restaurant (hospitality Industry)
- Hour Meter Reading
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February, the Sunday Mercury exclusively revealed that Miss Cox was expecting her second child with Mr Hemming, who was once a drummer in a heavy metal rock band and set up his own record company Music Mercia International in 1997.
The 52-year-old was once a drummer in a heavy metal rock band and set up his own record company Music Mercia International in 1997.
I told Ryan several times I want to play this heavy metal rock 'n' roll star, but I don't think he has the guts to do it.
Now in its third year, this heavy metal rock band bash provides a sparkle to Windhoek's nightlife and offers tourists an entirely fresh view of the local culture.
Byline: NEIL ELKES Together they conquered the world, taking their Birmingham brand of heavy metal rock and roll around the globe.
His son Vieux is now turning heads with a more radical idea: that those western Saharan roots can be heard in everything from the heavy metal rock scene to Jamaican dub.