The invented membrane can serve in water and wastewater treatment duties and heavy metal removals from water, to mention some common examples of its application," Dr.
What does HMR stand for?
HMR stands for Heavy Metal Removal (industrial wastewater treatment plants)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMR
We have 78 other meanings of HMR in our Acronym Attic
- Her Majesty's Queensland Ship
- Hamrun (postal locality, Malta)
- Hardwood Market Report
- Hazardous Material Report
- Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Header Manipulation Rule (computing)
- Headquarters Maintenance Requirement
- Headquarters Modification Request
- Health and Medical Record
- Health Management Review (South Africa)
- Heavy Metal Rock
- Hierarchical Moderated Regression (decision theory)
- High Moisture Resistance
- Home Meal Replacement
- Home Media Research
- Home of Relative (reform plan; Illinois)
- Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont (Montréal, Canada)
- Hornady Magnum Rimfire (ammunition)
- Hot Module Replacement (computing)
- Hotel Motel Restaurant (hospitality Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Heavy metal removal with Mexican clinoptilolite: multi-component ionic exchange, Water Res.
3](OH) ratios on the neutralization efficiency and heavy metal removal was based on the analysis of the metal concentration in the initial untreated waste water sample [P.
Because Cole Machine needed heavy metal removal, the company benefited from the machine's collet clamping, which allows for stronger holding of bar stock and faster cutting rates.
The common denominator of highest maintainable accuracy is a by-product of heavy metal removal using a grinding machine.
The machine boasts high-torque for heavy metal removal, high-speed rapid traverse, and acceleration supported by fast tool and pallet change.
The filtration technology can be used for many types of industrial and municipal applications: biological nitrification/denitrification and polishing of municipal and industrial wastewater, filtration or flocculated contaminants in surface water, washwater treatment in fresh and process water production, biological sidestream filtration of cooling water, and biofiltration for BOD and heavy metal removal.