2 heavy melting scrap, selected freight car and ship sections as well as shapes, pipe, plate and other steel mill scrap.
What does HMS stand for?
HMS stands for Heavy Melting Scrap
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMS
We have 326 other meanings of HMS in our Acronym Attic
- Head Media Spacing (magnetics)
- Headend Management System (Cable TV)
- Headland Management System
- Health and Medical Services (various organizations)
- Health Market Science, Inc (King of Prussia, PA)
- Healthcare Management System
- Healthcare Marketing Services (various locations)
- Heart, Mind and Soul
- Heavy Materiel Supply
- Heavy Media Separation (mining)
- Height Management System (automobile/vehicle systems)
- Helmet Mounted Sight
- Helpless Man Syndrome
- Helse Miljø Sikkerhet (Norwegian: Environmental Health Security)
- Hendersonville Middle School (North Carolina)
- Hendrick Motorsports (NASCAR)
- Hepatosplenomegaly (disorder)
- Her/His Majesty's Service
- Her/His Majesty's Ship (UK)
- Heritage Middle School (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 heavy melting scrap (HMS) category, with average purchases dropping Just $4 per ton.
1 heavy melting scrap (HMS, down $9) declined less dramatically.
1 heavy melting scrap surpassing $200 per ton seemed like a holy grail that scrap recyclers hoped someday might be attainable.
1 heavy melting scrap was being exported from Rotterdam for less than $70 per metric ton.
1 heavy melting scrap dropped by close to 80 percent in September 2001 from figures for the same month in 2000.