A lifelong adventurer, he served as a cook and heavy machine operator in the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) in various locations in Vermont, Colorado, and Wyoming.
What does HMO stand for?
HMO stands for Heavy Machine Operator
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of HMO
We have 78 other meanings of HMO in our Acronym Attic
- Her Majesty's New Zealand Ship
- Habitat Module Outfitting
- Hadassah Medical Organization (Israel)
- Hand Money Over
- Hazardous Materials Operation(s)
- Healing Music Organization
- Health Maintenance Organization
- Health Management Organization
- Healthcare Maintenance Organization
- Hear Me Out (chat)
- Hermanus Magnetic Observatory
- Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico - General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia (Airport Code)
- Hibbert Moneymaking Organization (The Simpsons cartoon)
- High Mobility Operations
- Home Media Option (TiVo)
- House in Multiple Occupation (UK)
- Hydro Mechanical Obliteration (Colson's weed removal by high-pressure water jet)
- Home Mortgage of America (Lancaster, CA)
- Huntington Museum of Art (Huntington, West Virginia)
- Highland Museum of Childhood (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contractors, Heavy Machine Operators, Warehouse Personnel, Construction Crews and Anyone Else in Loud Environments Can Protect Hearing While Staying Aware of Their Surroundings CHICAGO, Aug.
We feel an enormous happiness," said Darwin Contreras, whose brother, Pedro, a 26-year-old heavy machine operator, is stuck down below.
Fountain was a heavy machine operator at Treeline Construction in Millbury for 5 years.
During his life, he worked as a heavy machine operator, and was owner/manager of a construction company.