The report also indicates a dire need for at least 15,463 sub-machine guns, 145 light machine guns, 1052 heavy machine guns, 751 rocket launchers, 22, 985 bullet proof jackets, 20APC vehicles, 247 NVDs and 120 vehicle jammers.
What does HMG stand for?
HMG stands for Heavy Machine Gun
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMG
We have 180 other meanings of HMG in our Acronym Attic
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Fisika Teknik (Indonesian: Engineering Physics Student Association)
- Hold My Feeding Tube
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital (Texas)
- Head Military Figure What's In Charge (military slang; polite form; see MFWIC, HMFIC)
- Health Maintenance Facility Workstation
- Habitat Management Guidelines (conservation)
- Halter Marine Group, Inc.
- Hannover Marketing Gesellschaft (German: Hannover Marketing Company; Hannover, Germany)
- Happy Mardi Gras
- Hazard Mitigation Grant (US FEMA)
- Help Me God
- Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc. (former stock symbol; now HMGN)
- Her/His Majesty's Government (British Government)
- Heritage Medical Group (Pennsylvania)
- Herring Media Group, Inc.
- Heschong Mahone Group, Inc. (California)
- High Maintenance Girlfriend
- High Mobility Group (protein)
- High Moral Ground
Samples in periodicals archive:
Idlib-based activist Alaa al-Din said rebels shot it down with heavy machine guns.
Witnesses said that an Israeli Apache helicopter fired at least two missiles, before opening fire from the Apache's machine guns at the area, which led to the killing of Abdullah Muhanna, who was in his thirties, and the injury of three others In a related matter, witnesses said that Israeli heavy machine guns Sunday morning shelled Gazans' houses east of Khan Younis.
1-8x24mm CQBSS riflescopes for use with M2 heavy machine guns and MK19 grenade machine guns.
Cadets were shown how a heavy machine gun is functioning, when the machine gun suddenly turned into the direction of cadets for unknown reasons.
Palestinian sources reported that Israeli bulldozers stationed in Malacca military zone on the eastern borders of the strip, opened its heavy machine guns and fired at least two missiles towards local residents' homes and farmlands, east of Az-Zaytoun neighborhood east of Gaza City.
Residents said that tanks used heavy machine guns and targeted people homes causing damage to property, no injuries were reported.