The medium fleet includes legacy 2 1/2- and 5-ton trucks, and the heavy fleet includes the Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck, the Heavy Equipment Transporter System and the Palletized Load System.
What does HEMTT stand for?
HEMTT stands for Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Health Education Monitoring Survey (UK)
- Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (London Ambulance Service)
- High Energy Magnet Spectrometer
- High-Level Entity Management System (internetwork management protocol)
- Home Energy Management System (various companies)
- Health and Emergency Medical Services Committee (Canada)
- Huntsville Emergency Medical Services, Inc
- Heavy Equipment Mobile Transport
- High Electron Mobility Transistor
- High Electrophoretic Mobility Tyrosinase
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck-Load Handling System
- Highspeed Electric Multiple Unit (South Korean train)
- Health Emergency Management Working Group
- Harmonised European Standard for a Construction Product
- Health Education Network
- Heat Exchanger Network
- Herts and Essex Newspapers Ltd. (UK)
- Home Education News (newsletter)
- Home Enteral Nutrition (Australia)
- Homebrew Enabler
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month, the company announced it would be integrating the system into an OshKosh Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck.
The Oshkosh ProPulse series hybrid drive system used in the military's next-generation Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck HEMTT-A3 is using motors with die-cast copper rotors.
At the same time, the Army's Product Manager for Heavy Tactical Vehicles fielded more than 3,100 bolt on, add-on-armor kits for the Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Trucks, Palletized Load System, Line Haul Series, and Heavy Equipment Transport vehicles.
He has over-seen the testing of armor kits designed to fit on the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle, the Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles, the Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck, the Palletized Load System, and the U.