Heavy clouds in the north are expected to bring rain and hail storms with thunder, warns Bulgaria's National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology.
What does HC stand for?
HC stands for Heavy Clouds
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HC
We have 109 other meanings of HC in our Acronym Attic
- Health Check
- Health Claims (insurance)
- Healthy Control
- Healthy Cooking
- Hearing Concern
- Heart Catheterization (cardiology)
- Heart Chakra
- Heat Conservation (piping engineer)
- Heating Coil
- Heating Contractor
- Helena Chronicles (Star Trek internet-based fanfilm)
- Helicopter Combat Support Squadron
- Helicopter Command
- Helicopter Coordinator
- Helicopter, Cargo (military aircraft designation)
- Hemolytic Complement Activity (immunology)
- Hendrickson Consulting (Los Alamos, NM)
- Hepatitis C (disease)
- Herding Champion (AKC)
- Heritage Christian (High School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And residents could be high and dry, as the apartments, the highest in western Europe, will be above the height of heavy clouds.
is officially rated at "good," but the track is wet and will likely remain so with heavy clouds over the New York metropolitan area.
Mission control said the lift-off, pictured left, was normal, while tracking the ascent on computer screens as they lost sight of the rocket in the heavy clouds covering the launch pad.
Across the field / a crow beats his wings / against heavy clouds.
Contrary to predictions, no rain fell on Tuesday night, nor during racing yesterday, but the dark and heavy clouds that threatened above York by the end of racing finally gave way at 6.
A rescue helicopter from RAF Chivenor in Devon was summoned but could not reach the man because of heavy clouds covering the top of the mountains.