This award shows the Army s long-term commitment to improving the Abrams tank s capabilities for the Warfighter, while ensuring that platforms are able to integrate planned and future upgrades, said Donald Kotchman, vice president for Heavy Brigade Combat Teams at General Dynamics Land Systems.
What does HBCT stand for?
HBCT stands for Heavy Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HBCT
We have 2 other meanings of HBCT in our Acronym Attic
- Harmonisation of Border Crossing Procedures (Transport Corridor Europe-Caucasus-Asia)
- Heavy Baryon Chiral Perturbation Theory (physics)
- Huntington Beach Church of Religious Science (California)
- Healthcare Billing and Collection Service (formerly Hospital Billing and Collection Service; est. 1985)
- Hemoglobin Constant Spring
- Huntington Beach City School District (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (India)
- Handbook of Commercial Treaties
- Harvard Bowling Club Team
- Healthcare Billing and Coding Technology
- Hepatitis B Core Total
- Hispanic Baptist Convention of Texas
- Historically Black College Tour
- Home-Based Care Team
- Hutchison Busan Container Terminal
- Hyundai Busan Container Terminal
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities and Minority Institutions
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Undergraduate Program
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "While PIM is associated with the heavy brigade combat team, it is a full-spectrum operational platform," Furber said.
The 101st Combat Support Battalion will also be converting to support the conversion of the 1st Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, to a modular heavy brigade combat team at Fort Riley, Kansas.
In addition, Colonel Paul Lepine, Programme Manager, Heavy Brigade Combat Team, US Army, reviewing the US Army's 31 Heavy Brigade Combat Teams and assessing heavy brigade foreign military sales programmes to evaluate peace-time vs.