Here we describe a systematic analysis of neutron radiative [beta]-decay in the framework of heavy baryon chiral perturbation theory (HBCHPT) [7, 8, 9] and in the small scale expansion (SSE) , including all terms in O(1/M), i.
What does HBCPT stand for?
HBCPT stands for Heavy Baryon Chiral Perturbation Theory (physics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Handball Club Lucq de Béarn (French handball club; Lucq-de-Bearn, France)
- Harvard Broadband Communications Laboratory (Massachusetts)
- Honey Brook Community Library (Honey Brook, PA)
- Harry Bridges Center for Labor Studies (Seattle, WA)
- High-Bay Ceramic Melter
- His Blood Covers Me (German hardcore band)
- Holistic Business Continuity Management (UK)
- Health Behaviour Change Network (online service provision tool; National Health Service; UK)
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Harmonisation of Border Crossing Procedures (Transport Corridor Europe-Caucasus-Asia)
- Huntington Beach Church of Religious Science (California)
- Healthcare Billing and Collection Service (formerly Hospital Billing and Collection Service; est. 1985)
- Hemoglobin Constant Spring
- Huntington Beach City School District (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (India)
- Handbook of Commercial Treaties
- Harvard Bowling Club Team
- Healthcare Billing and Coding Technology
- Heavy Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
- Hepatitis B Core Total
Samples in periodicals archive:
have calculated the photon energy spectrum and photon polarization in a heavy baryon chiral perturbation theory (HB[chi]PT) including explicit [DELTA] degrees of freedom .