The Dodge Caravan and Plymouth Voyager vans are equipped with V-6, 201 cubic inch, compressed natural gas engines that use three-way catalytic converters, heated oxygen sensors and sequential multi-port fuel injection to limit emissions.
What does H02S stand for?
H02S stands for Heated Oxygen Sensor (automotive)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Moderator to Fissile Material Ratio
- Hamstrings and Quadriceps (isokinetic strength ratio)
- Health = Nutrition/Calories
- Hrvatski Športski Plesni Savez (Croatian Dance Sport Association)
- Hrvatski Športsko-Ribolovni Savez (Croatian Sports Fishing Association)
- Hrvatski Šahovski Savez (Croatian Chess Federation)
- Hrvatski Športski Savez Invalida (Croatian Sports Federation of Disabled Persons)
- Hrvatske Željeznice (Croatian Railways)
- Half Zero (common model railway gauge)
- Null Hypothesis
- (not an acronym; Canadian Postal Code for Santa Claus)
- First Half (financial or calendar year)
- Halo 1 (game)
- Heading Size 1 (HTML)
- First Half of Fiscal Year
- Human Adenovirus Type 12 (microbiology)
- H1 (Histamine-1) Receptor Antagonist
- Histone H1 kinase (biology)
- Hemagglutinin Type 1 and Neuraminidase Type 1 (influenza strain; aka swine flu)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fuel injectors have precise tolerances to improve control, and a heated oxygen sensor is used to improve emission control.
8-liters displacement engine equipped with sequential-port fuel injection, a digital exhaust recirculation valve, heated oxygen sensor, three-way catalytic converter and other precision engine control systems and hardware which all contribute to the engine's low-emission levels.