Prior Information Notice: Intensification of equipment for the recovery of hydrocarbon (gasoline) vapor The contract is the execution of the project "Intensification of equipment for the recovery of hydrocarbon (gasoline) vapor" form of the key, which consists in the supply and construction works associated with the installation of heat recovery units at their own expense and risk.
What does HRU stand for?
HRU stands for Heat Recovery Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRU
We have 28 other meanings of HRU in our Acronym Attic
- Hospital Radio Tunbridge Wells (UK)
- Human Right to Water
- Hawaii Regional Tsunami Warning Network
- Ham Radio University
- Hardcopy Reconstruction Unit
- HDSL Repeater Unit (telecommunications)
- Heading Reference Unit
- Health Research Unit
- Healthcare Resource Utilization
- Hearings and Release Unit
- Herington Regional Airport, Herington, Kansas, USA (airport code)
- Hi-current Relay Unit
- High Risk Unit
- Higher Reasoning Unit
- Hose Recovery Unit (firefighting equipment)
- How Are You
- Human Reproduction Update (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
- Human Resources Unlimited
- Human Rights Unit
- Humanities Research Unit (University of Saskatchewan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This cooling capacity can be exploited to cool the fresh inlet air, via a heat exchanger, with efficiency - depending on the heat recovery unit - that easily exceeds 50%.
In addition to the furnaces, a closed cooling circuit (air/water) was installed to capture heat losses and offer the capability of being connected to a heat recovery unit.
The refrigeration rack is tied into a heat recovery unit from Madison, Wis.
Mr G Cross, student accommodation, installation of solar panels and heat recovery units, Aspley Auto Parts, Firth Street, Huddersfield.
3]/s) at design air flow, including an air-to-air heat recovery unit When considering a heat recovery system the electric energy consumed for driving the fan to overcome the heat recovery pressure drop must be taken into account.
The project involves buil-ding of the first phase of a two phase development prog-ramme and also involves the construction of a 40 MW captive power plant, a waste heat recovery unit and nece-ssary infrastructure to acco-mmodate a doubling of the plants capacity when the two-phase programme is completed in the future.