Note: Heat rates can be expressed as either gross or net heat rates, depending whether the electricity output is gross or net generation.
What does HEATRT stand for?
HEATRT stands for Heat Rate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High-Explosive Anti-Tank - Multi-Purpose Tracer
- High-Explosive Antitank-Self-Destruct (ammunition)
- High-Explosive Anti-Tank - Tracer
- High Explosive-Tracer-Multi Purpose (152mm tank ammunition)
- High Explosive Antitank, Target Practice, Tracer (ammunition)
- High Explosive Anti-Tank/Tracer
- Harmonised European Approaches for Transport Costing (Transport Research Knowledge Centre)
- Higher Education and Technicians Educational Development (unionization project; UK)
- Heat Exchanger Central (resource)
- Higher Education and the Handicapped (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Heavy Equipment and Transport Technology
- High Efficiency Accelerated Thermal Transfer (subwoofer technology)
- Health Education Association of Utah
- Home Educators Association of Virginia
- Healing Essential Arts Venue for Education in Newburyport (Massachusetts)
- Haute Ecole de Bruxelles (French: High School of Brussels; Brussels, Belgium)
- Health Evidence Bulletins
- Heating Element Bank
- Here Everything's Better
Samples in periodicals archive:
Repeatable and accurate positioning of Superheat and Reheat Pass dampers improves thermal efficiency of coal-fired boilers, helping to lower the heat rate as much as 8%, reduce NOx emissions up to 85%, and eliminate ash cleanup.