The modifications were done in the heat exchanger network design.
What does HEN stand for?
HEN stands for Heat Exchanger Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEN
We have 34 other meanings of HEN in our Acronym Attic
- Huntsville Emergency Medical Services, Inc
- Heavy Equipment Mobile Transport
- High Electron Mobility Transistor
- High Electrophoretic Mobility Tyrosinase
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck-Load Handling System
- Highspeed Electric Multiple Unit (South Korean train)
- Health Emergency Management Working Group
- Harmonised European Standard for a Construction Product
- Health Education Network
- Herts and Essex Newspapers Ltd. (UK)
- Home Education News (newsletter)
- Home Enteral Nutrition (Australia)
- Homebrew Enabler
- Hotel/Echo/November (Hostile Submarine Classes)
- Hawaii Emergency Nurses Association
- Hawaii Export Nursery Association (native plant enthusiasts)
- High-Energy Neutral Atom
- Higher Education and National Affairs (American Council on Education publication)
- Home Education Network of Arizona
Samples in periodicals archive:
ESDU's Integrity software program provides a rapid and straightforward route for the design of heat exchanger networks in new plants, which will assist engineers in plant layout, controlling piping costs and the design of safer and more easily understood plants.
Process Integration, October 17, 2000 In this course, you will focus on the principles of pinch technology, an advanced analytical tool that was developed for the design of optimum Heat Exchanger Networks (HEN).