Because of its geometry, the DTA heat exchanger is a true counter current heat exchanger.
What does HEX stand for?
HEX stands for Heat Exchanger (for cooling electronic equipment)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEX
We have 3 other meanings of HEX in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Education Workplace Relations Requirements (Australia)
- Health Early Warning System (Portuguese National Health Institute)
- Helicopter Electronic Warfare System
- Humanitarian Early Warning Service
- Humanitarian Early Warning System (Inter-Agency Standing Committee; UN)
- Higher Education Workplace Skills Olympiad (Australia)
- Hanford Employee Welfare Trust (Richland, WA)
- Hanbury Evans Wright Vlattas Company
- Higher Education Workers Victoria Award (Australia)
- Hightstown East Windsor Youth Baseball League (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, it will be inefficient and will not be utilizing the full cooling potential of the heat exchangers: A heat exchanger with cooling capacity of 10-15 kW under normal operating conditions (30+ kW under special conditions) will be removing only 3-6 kW of heat load.
In many cases, this means the entire plant shuts down until the heat exchanger is fixed.
As such, it may be on the leading edge of a trend back toward copper as the material of choice for heat exchanger components.
Three second-stage chambers were constructed and three different heat exchanger profiles were tested.
Output is for a heat exchanger constructed of Electroless Nickel-Plated Copper, while the CS-15S, which uses a stainless steel heat exchanger, has an output of 520 lbs.
This rapid, accurate test allows several heat exchangers to be tested in a single day which will reduces production downtime, PasTest2000 uses only the local water supply which is pressurised and pumped through the high pressure side of the plate heat exchanger at a measured temperature.