Heat-activated pressure-sensitive adhesive tape is a continuous foam tape using a heat activated adhesive on one side of the foam to bond to the elastomer extrusion.
What does HAA stand for?
HAA stands for Heat Activated Adhesive
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAA
We have 129 other meanings of HAA in our Acronym Attic
- Hrvatski Akademski Športski Klub (Croatian: Academic Sport Club)
- Human A2a Subtype of Adenosine Receptor
- Homozygous arginine at codon 72
- Human Adenovirus 8
- Haloacetic Acid
- Haris Al Afaq (Dubai, UAE)
- Harvard Alumni Association
- Havyaka Association of Americas (New Jersey)
- Hawaii Aquaculture Association
- Heartland Alliance of America
- Heavy Anti-Aircraft
- Heavy Anti-aircraft Artillery
- Height Above Airport (aviation)
- Hellenic American Academy (Lowell, MA)
- Hellenic Army Aviation
- hemoglobin-associated acetaldehyde (laboratory test indicative of heavy alcohol use)
- Herpetological Association of Africa
- Heterocyclic Aromatic Amine
- High Acceleration Assist (Mode)
- High Activity Aircraft (military flying exercises)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sleeves are rotogravure printed in seven colours with a heat activated adhesive.
WrapidSeal is supplied in bulk rolls of varying widths and consists of a cross-linked polylefin backing, coated with a protective heat activated adhesive.