The society relies heavily on fundraisers to provide the dogs with booster shots, rabies shots, heartworm tests, identification tags, spaying or neutering, grooming and foster care until the dog is placed with a family.
What does HWT stand for?
HWT stands for Heartworm Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWT
We have 39 other meanings of HWT in our Acronym Attic
- High Wall Shear Stress
- Hoof Wall Separation Syndrome (horses)
- Hot Water Supply Systems (renewable energy; Somerset, UK)
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Social Security (Greece)
- Harold Washington Social Security Center (Chicago, IL)
- Heavy Weapons Special Study Group
- Hot Water Supply Temperature
- Half Way There
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Harvey World Travel
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOBY NEEDS A BOOSTER SHOT and a heartworm test, The Washington Post's Colbert King was recently reminded by his dog's veterinarian.
Here is Red Lake Rosie's Wish List: Cat litter Stainless steel food bowls Pet beds of sizes Tarps, all sizes including:10x 10, 8 x 10, 12 x 12 Pitch forks Scoop shovels for snow (metal kind) Brooms with stiff bristles Large dust pans Zip ties- medium size for crates Rubber gloves Black rubber pails Garbage bags Large contractor bags Cedar and Pine wood chips for puppy pens Laundry soap Bleach Revolution or Frontline for cats and dogs Frequently Needed Veterinary Supplies: Pyrantel wormer Puppy parvo/dis shots Heartworm tests Immunization for dogs Immunizations for cats Monetary gifts are sincerely appreciated.