As with learning to compete in a sport, heart rate variability biofeedback needs extended time and practice to achieve the best results.
What does HRVB stand for?
HRVB stands for Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Retail Value
- High-pressure Relief Valve
- Historic Range of Variability (ecology)
- Hjallerup Rideklub Vrinsk (Danish)
- Home Rekey Variable
- Human Rhinovirus
- Hypersonic Research Vehicle
- Human Rhinovirus Serotype 2
- Heart Rate Variability Analysis
- Heating Refrigeration Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Heart Rate Variability Cardiogram
- High-Resolution Volume Computed Tomography
- Header Raise Valve Drive
- High Resolution Vector Data
- Höhlenrettungsverbund Deutschland (German: German Cave Rescue Association)
- High Resolution Visual Display Systems
- Hammond River Valley Elementary School (Canada)
- Hacking and Research Virus Group
- Hawaii Remote Viewers Guild
- Hudson River Valley Greenway (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp; Dalenberg, C (2008) Heart rate variability biofeedback in the treatment of trauma symptoms.
In 94 adult outpatient asthmatic volunteers, four interventions were randomly offered: (1) heart rate variability biofeedback and abdominal breathing through pursed lips and prolonged exhalation; (2) heart rate variability (HRV) biofeedback alone; (3) placebo EEG biofeedback; and (4) a waiting list control.