The topics include arterial blood pressure waveform analysis and its applications in assessing vasovagal syncope, heart rate variability analysis for monitoring fetal distress and neonatal critical care, bariatric surgery and its effects on heart rate variability, heart rate variability in congestive heart failure, and heart rate variability and depression.
What does HRVA stand for?
HRVA stands for Heart Rate Variability Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HRVA in our Acronym Attic
- Hercules Recovery Vehicle
- High Resolution Visible
- High Retail Value
- High-pressure Relief Valve
- Historic Range of Variability (ecology)
- Hjallerup Rideklub Vrinsk (Danish)
- Home Rekey Variable
- Human Rhinovirus
- Hypersonic Research Vehicle
- Human Rhinovirus Serotype 2
- Heating Refrigeration Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback
- Heart Rate Variability Cardiogram
- High-Resolution Volume Computed Tomography
- Header Raise Valve Drive
- High Resolution Vector Data
- Höhlenrettungsverbund Deutschland (German: German Cave Rescue Association)
- High Resolution Visual Display Systems
- Hammond River Valley Elementary School (Canada)
- Hacking and Research Virus Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
This study investigated the effect of foot reflexology (FR) on the autonomie nervous modulation in patients with coronary artery disease (CAD) by using heart rate variability analysis.
[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] [FIGURE 3 OMITTED] Heart rate variability analysis was performed with commercial software (MemCalc/PRO, Suwa Trust Inc.
Results: Heart rate variability analysis showed significant increase in SDNN, high frequency and total powers in parallel with increase of the altitude of residence (p<0.