THE HEART Care Foundation of India ( HCFI), headed by cardiologist Dr KK Aggarwal, this week released a list of ' common drugs used unconventionally for conditions other than those approved by the FDA'.
What does HCFI stand for?
HCFI stands for Heart Care Foundation of India (est. 1986; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCFI
We have 6 other meanings of HCFI in our Acronym Attic
- High-Capacity Fog Foam
- Hollywood-China Film Festival
- Hamilton County Fish and Game (Noblesville, IN)
- Hierarchical Control Flow Graph (computing)
- Home Consumer Finance Group
- Hawaii Coalition for Health
- Henry Crown Field House (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Hyperbolic Congruence Frequency Hopping
- Hospital Community and Family Health Services (National Services Scotland)
- Healthcare Christian Fellowship International (Gauteng, South Africa)
- Histopathological Contractility Failure Index (cardiomyopathy)
- Holding Company for Financial Investments (Egypt)
- Honda Canada Finance, Inc
- Horseless Carriage Foundation, Inc. (automotive research library)
- Hardcore for Life
- Hockey Club Féminin Lausanne (French: Lausanne Women's Hockey Club; Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Hot Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Hair Club for Men
- Holy Cross Family Ministries
- Health Care Financial Managers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aggarwal, President of Heart Care Foundation of India (HCFI), Dr.
Aggarwal, president of the Heart Care Foundation of India, said the cap on charges for particular treatment by insurance agencies is a right move.