Subsequently, authors Saunders and Griest worked with a video production company (Craftmaster Productions; Portland, Oregon) to implement this recommendation by developing a computer-based hearing loss prevention program (HLPP) for Veterans that could be accessed by patients in VA medical clinics .
What does HLPP stand for?
HLPP stands for Hearing Loss Prevention Program (NIOSH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLPP
We have 4 other meanings of HLPP in our Acronym Attic
- High Level Process Map (diagram)
- High Level Protocol Monitoring (Internet applicaton educational tool)
- Human Liver Plasma Membranes
- H. Leslie Perry Memorial Library (Henderson, NC)
- Histone Like Protein from Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
- High-Level Petri Nets
- High-Level Petri Net Graph (extensible markup language component)
- Higher Level Plan Order (Kootenay-Boundary, Canada)
- Higgins Lake Property Owners Association (Michigan)
- Hartford Life Private Placement, LLC (New Jersey; Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.; life insurance)
- Heavy Lightpath Protection Probability
- High Level Project Plan (consulting)
- High-Level Parallel Programming and Applications (workshop)
- Human Liver Proteome Project (Canada)
- Harvard Law & Policy Review (publication)
- Home Loan Payment Relief
- Housing Land and Property Rights
- Howard League for Penal Reform
- Heavy-Lift Pre-Position Ship (US DoD)
- Hercules Load Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award honors hearing loss prevention programs in the construction, manufacturing and service sectors.