They run vacuums and those can cause hearing loss if they're running them all day long," said Donna Demarco, hearing instrument specialist and owner of Accurate Hearing in Anchorage.
What does HIS stand for?
HIS stands for Hearing Instrument Specialist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIS
We have 232 other meanings of HIS in our Acronym Attic
- Hardware Intensive Software
- Hardware Intensive Systems
- Harris Investor Services (Chicago, IL)
- Harrow International School (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Harvard Islamic Society
- Hayman Island, Queensland, Australia - Hayman Island Airport (Airport Code)
- Health Informatics Service (UK NHS)
- Health Information Services
- Health Insurance Subsidy (various organizations)
- Healthcare Information System (various companies)
- HEED (Health, Education and Economic Development) International School (Bangladesh)
- Heidelberg International School
- Heller Information Services
- Helping International Students (various schools)
- Hic Iacet Sepultus (Latin: here lies buried)
- Hiding in Shadows
- High Intensity Signal
- High Resolution Spectroscopy Mission
- High-Impedance Surface
- High-Infrared Spectrometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Series on hearing loss at Campbell Center A free three-part series on living with hearing loss, given by hearing instrument specialist Join Richard Davis, begins with a session titled "Do I have hearing loss?
A licensed hearing instrument specialist for 27 years, Cloutier says it's common for people to stop using their hearing aids when the devices don't give them the desired results - a costly decision when one considers that the price of each aid usually runs between $1,200 to $3,500.
Byline: The Register-Guard People Alice Harwood has been hired as a hearing instrument specialist at Kezar Hearing Centers in Eugene.