The Government's hit list includes the Hearing Aid Council and the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority, which helps childless couples.
What does HAC stand for?
HAC stands for Hearing Aid Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAC
We have 289 other meanings of HAC in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Head Ally Cockroft (Australian-based consulting firm)
- Heading Alignment Circle (NASA; space shuttle)
- Heading Alignment Cone (US NASA)
- Heading Alignment Cylinder (US NASA)
- Health Access Coalition
- Health Action in Crises (UN World Health Organization)
- Health Administration Center (US VA)
- Health Assessment Questionnaire (used to assess quality of life)
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Heavy Assault Cruiser (gaming, EVE Online)
- Heinous, Atrocious, and Cruel (crime categorization)
- Helicopter Aircraft Commander
- Help the Afghan Children
- Heparin Affinity Chromatography
- Heritage Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Heritage Advisory Council (various organizations)
- Heteroscedasticity Autocorrelation-Consistent
- HIDTA Assistance Center
- Hierarchical Aglomerative Clustering (datamining)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Listening in Optical and hearing care specialists, Scrivens, has seen its group director, Mr Mark Georgevic, appointed to the Hearing Aid Council and the British Association of Hearing Aid Audiologists.
Despite its motto - "A name you can trust" - SieTech and linked companies Hearing Healthcare, Amplivox and Ultratone have been hauled in front of the Hearing Aid Council and fined.