They invested in healthy workplace initiatives, improved employee engagement and generally took care of their people, regardless of their "afflictions.
What does HWI stand for?
HWI stands for Healthy Workplace Initiative (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HWI
We have 39 other meanings of HWI in our Acronym Attic
- Hill Watch Human Rights Forum
- Halifax West High School (Halifax, Canada)
- Hazel Wolf High School (Washington)
- Hazelwood West High School Hazelwood, MO)
- Hard Winter Wheat Index
- Hardware Industries
- Hawk Watch International (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Hazardous Waste Incinerator
- Health & Wellness Institute (Providence, RI)
- Health World International, Inc.
- Hekimian Web Interface
- High Water Interval
- His Wheels International (Wheaton, IL)
- Hot Wire Ignition
- Head Woman in Charge
- Health Workforce Information Center
- High-Performance Wan Interface Cards (Cisco)
- High-Speed WAN (Wide Area Network) Interface Card (hardware; Cisco)
- Hazardous Waste Identification Division (US EPA)
- Hazardous Waste Incineration Directive (UK)