The Executive hope the Healthy Working Lives move will produce a fitter workforce who can continue to generate wealth.
What does HWL stand for?
HWL stands for Healthy Working Lives (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HWL
We have 23 other meanings of HWL in our Acronym Attic
- Healthy West Jordan Committee (Utah)
- High Wycombe Judo Centre (High Wycombe, Bucks, UK)
- How Would Jesus Compete
- How Would Jesus Drive?
- Henry Wade Juvenile Justice Center (Dallas, TX)
- Heartland Working Jack Russell Terrier Club
- How Would Jesus Smell
- Hazardous Waste List
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics (Germany)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (author)
- High Warlord (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- High Water Line
- Housing Wait List (San Francisco, CA)
- Howling with Laughter
- Hutchison Whampoa Limited (Hong Kong)
- Harriet Wasserman Literary Agency (est. 1981)
- Henry Wellcome Laboratory for Biogerontology Research (University of Newcastle, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK)
- Hammersmith and West London College (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Barron, Labour MP for Rother Valley and chair of the Health Select Committee, said, 'A lack of focus on major health risk factors such as cholesterol threatens to derail efforts to extend our healthy working lives.