Healthy Neighborhoods Venture Fund San Jose's Healthy Neighborhoods Venture Fund (HNVF) supports innovative and creative programs aimed at health care needs and academic success of the city's children, improving the quality of life for senior citizens and decreasing the use of tobacco among residents.
What does HNVF stand for?
HNVF stands for Healthy Neighborhoods Venture Fund (San Jose, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HNVF
- Nuclear Harmony Constraint
- Hanoi National University of Education (Vietnam)
- Human NIS (Sodium Iodide Symporter) Upstream Enhancer
- Heptyl Nonyl Undecyl Phthalate
- Health Network Ventures, Inc. (Kansas City, MO)
- Hebrew Names Version
- Heilbronner Hohenloher Haller Nahverkehr GmbH (German)
- High Nature Value (farmland)
- Hijos Nacidos Vivos (Spanish: Children Born Alive)
- Hump Nosed Viper (snake species)
- High Nature Value Farmland
- High Nature Value Farming Areas
- Haafkes Nijkamp & Van Gurp Advocaten (Dutch)
- High Negative Velocity Gas
- Holographic Night Vision Goggle
- Hybrid Network Video Recorder
- Helicopter Night Vision System
- Hughes Night Vision System
- Haiti News Watch (fact-checking organization)
- Harsh Noise Wall (musical style)