An educational program of the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition, "text4baby" provides timely health information throughout a woman's pregnancy and up until her child's first birthday.
What does HMHB stand for?
HMHB stands for Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (resource network)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMHB
- High Mountain Heli-Skiing (Teton Village, WY)
- Historical Museum of Hokkaido (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Historisches Museum Hannover (German historical museum; Hannover, Germany)
- Hongwanji Mission of Hawaii (Buddhism)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (publishing company)
- Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron (US DoD)
- Hamburg Municipal Hockey Association
- Hereditary Microspherocytic Hemolytic Anemia
- Hespeler Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Half Man Half Biscuit (1980s English band)
- National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition
- Heartland Miniature Horse Club (Valley Center, KS)
- Herman Miller for Healthcare
- Hilversumse Mixed Hockey Club (Netherlands)
- Hunt Memorial Hospital District (Greenville, TX)
- Hickory Metro Higher Education Center (Hickory, NC)
- Hawaiian Music Hall of Fame (Honolulu, HI)
- Hazardous Materials Handling Facility (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Healthy Moms, Healthy Kids (Medicaid; Illinois)
- Halton Mens Hockey League (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alongside GOED and CRN, organizations supporting the Omega 3 Petition include the International Omega 3 Learning Consortium For Health And Medicine, National Fisheries Institute, National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition, Natural Products Association, Seafood Products Association, Society For Women's Health Research and the United Natural Products Alliance.
The National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition (HMHB) and the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), Washington, D.
The Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition provides emergency contraception and includes information about it on its hotline.