11) The framework for action is meant to build on the principles identified in the Pan-Canadian Healthy Living Strategy (12) and Declaration on Prevention and Promotion (13) through three integrated strategies: * making childhood overweight and obesity a collective priority for action among multiple government departments and sectors of Canadian society; * coordinating efforts on three key policy priorities--supportive environments, early action, nutritious foods; and * measuring and reporting on collective progress.
What does HLS stand for?
HLS stands for Healthy Living Strategy (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLS
We have 111 other meanings of HLS in our Acronym Attic
- High-Level Radioactive Waste
- Halt Line State (Cisco)
- Handheld Laser Scanner
- Hard Luck Story
- Harvard Law School
- Hawken Locksmith Services (DeKalb, IL)
- Hawkes Learning Systems (software)
- Health Level Seven (healthcare)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Healthy Living Seminar
Samples in periodicals archive:
In sum, our results indicate that increasing dietary intake of fruits and vegetables high in antioxidant activity may be an important component of a healthy living strategy designed to maximize neuronal and cognitive functioning into old age.