Staff at the centre, on Donnithorne Avenue, will also be helped by a team from the local Healthy Living Network to run Weightbuster classes and launch a lunch club.
What does HLN stand for?
HLN stands for Healthy Living Network (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLN
We have 30 other meanings of HLN in our Acronym Attic
- Haiti Lutheran Mission Society
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act List Management Software
- High Latitude Monitoring Station (est. 1950; US DOC; Alaska)
- Huda Lebanese Muslim Society (est. 1950; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Hybrid Library Management System
- Human Leucocyte Migration Inhibition Test
- Half-Life Model Viewer
- High Level Mixed Waste
- Headline News (cable network)
- Helena, MT, USA (Airport Code)
- Het Laatste Nieuws
- Highlands Loch Ness (UK; marketing consortium)
- Horizon League Network (college sports network)
- Hot Little Number
- Huey Lewis and the News (band)
- Hants Learning Network Association (Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Health Laboratories of North America (Scottsdale, AZ)
- High-Level Neutron Coincidence Counter
- Hybrid Lung Nodule Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North West Healthy Living Network Project is funded by the Big Lottery Fund, and supports a range of healthy living projects in the North West of England, which aim to improve the health and wellbeing of local communities and individuals.
The North West Healthy Living Network Project is funded by the Big Lottery Fund.
The Get Cooking Programme, based in Tonyrefail, is backed by the Healthy Living Network which is funded by the Big Lottery Fund.
7 million for its Sandwell Healthy Living Network to promote all areas of health and lifestyle.
Sonya Johnson, of organisers the Healthy Living Network, said: "It was a really good day and I'm looking forward to the next event.