It is a synthesis of multiple reports that emerged from a risk factor project started in 2004 by the British Columbia Healthy Living Alliance, which aimed to create a plan to confront risk factors and reduce chronic disease rates in the province in a long-term way.
What does HLA stand for?
HLA stands for Healthy Living Alliance (Missouri)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLA
We have 161 other meanings of HLA in our Acronym Attic
- Half Life 2 Single Player (video game mode)
- Health Level 7 (formatting and protocol standard)
- Health Level Seven Enterprise Communications Framework
- Halifax Library Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Handball Liga Austria (German: Handball League Austria)
- Handbook of Latin American Studies (database)
- Harding Lawson Associates
- Hawaii Lai'ieikawai Association
- Health Law Advocates (Boston, MA)
- Health Law Association (various locations)