s Automatic HIV Counseling/ Testing Program provides early HIV/ AIDS assessment options to district residents, and the Healthy Indiana Plan gives the state's low-income uninsured adults an alternative care option to Medicaid.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Healthy Indiana Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard Institute of Proteomics
- Hazard Identification Process
- Hazard Insurance Premium
- Health Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Health in Practice (various locations)
- Health in Pregnancy (UK)
- Health Information Place
- Health Information Professional
- Health Insurance Plan
- Healthcare Incentive Plan
- Hearing Impaired Person
- Help for Incontinent People (now NAFC: National Association For Continence)
- Helsinki Institute of Physics (Helsinki, FI)
- High Injection Pressure
- High Intensity Pilates (exercise)
- High Intensity Proton
- High-Impedance Probe
- Higher Intermediate Fare Check (airfare construction)
- Highly Important Person
- Highly Integrated Photonics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upon successful execution of the contract, we will continue to serve Hoosier Healthwise members and begin serving Healthy Indiana Plan members.