The Enrollment Broker will serve the Medicaid managed care programs, which includes Hoosier Healthwise, Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) and the Hoosier Care Connect care management program.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Healthy Indiana Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard Institute of Proteomics
- Hazard Identification Process
- Hazard Insurance Premium
- Health Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Health in Practice (various locations)
- Health in Pregnancy (UK)
- Health Information Place
- Health Information Professional
- Health Insurance Plan
- Healthcare Incentive Plan
- Hearing Impaired Person
- Help for Incontinent People (now NAFC: National Association For Continence)
- Helsinki Institute of Physics (Helsinki, FI)
- High Injection Pressure
- High Intensity Proton
- High-Impedance Probe
- Higher Intermediate Fare Check (airfare construction)
- Highly Important Person
- Highly Integrated Photonics
- Highway Improvement Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISNA Successfully Advocates for Change in Healthy Indiana Plan 2.
The state also intends to seek a Medicaid expansion alternative using an altered version of its Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) that would replace traditional Medicaid in Indiana for all non-disabled adults.
The session will cover various topics related to Medicaid, from eligibility requirements to physician reimbursement, as well as timely subjects such as the Affordable Care Act and Healthy Indiana Plan 2.
Indiana Governor Mike Pence would like to expand coverage, but under the framework of the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP), instead of traditional Medicaid.
Roob was also the principal architect of the Governor's innovative Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) to address the issues of high rates of smoking, low rates of childhood immunizations, and the growing number of uninsured Hoosiers.
MDwise's services are currently provided to over 300,000 Hoosier Healthwise, Indiana Care Select and Healthy Indiana Plan members in partnership with more than 1,400 primary medical providers and a statewide array of specialists, hospitals and other providers.
MAXIMUS will also provide these services for the State's new program, the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP).