The effects of overeating and under-exercising are staggering, but camps have a role to play in addressing this public health problem and in encouraging healthy eating and active living among campers and staff.
What does HEAL stand for?
HEAL stands for Healthy Eating and Active Living (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEAL
We have 25 other meanings of HEAL in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Education Annual Kit (educational software; Earth Resource Data Analysis System, Inc.)
- Hanford Environmental Action League
- Healing Emotionally Abused Lives
- Healing Events Artistic Language (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Health and Education for All (UK)
- Health Economics Analysis Letters
- Health Education AIDS Liaison-NYC
- Health Education Alternative Learning
- Health Education and Adult Literacy
- Health Education Assistance Loans
- Helping Endure Infant Loss (University of Connecticut Health Center)
- Helping, Everyone, Accept, Love
- History Exam Assessment Layout
- Hospital and Emergency Ambulance Link (Singapore)
- Human Ecology Action League
- Human Exposure Assessment Location (EPA)
- Healthy Eating Active Living Convergence Partnership
- Healthy Endothelial Accelerated Lining Inhibits Neointimal Growth (study)
- Health Education Alliance for Life and Longevity
- Health Evidence Application and Linkage Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, America on the Move is a national weight gain prevention program that inspires people to walk more each day and to reduce energy intake by about 100 kcal/day (Partnership to Promote Healthy Eating and Active Living 2005).