She also served as co-principal investigator on several Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Healthy Eating Research awards.
What does HER stand for?
HER stands for Healthy Eating Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HER
We have 65 other meanings of HER in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario (Canada)
- Higher Education: Quality and Employability (UK)
- Higher Education Quality Evaluation Centre (Riga, Latvia)
- Higher Education Qualifications Framework (South African Council on Higher Education; Pretoria, South Africa)
- High-Efficiency Q-Band MMIC Power Amplifier
- Atlantic Herring (FAO fish species code)
- Harvard Educational Review
- Hazards and Effects Register (Offshore Energy and Mineral Management Environmental Program; US DOI)
- Head End Restriction (railways)
- Health Economics Research
- Hearing Examiner Recommendation
- Heavy Equipment Rentals LLC (California; est. 1999)
- Helper (Amtrak station code; Helper, UT)
- Heraklion, Crete Island, Greece - Heraklion (Airport Code)
- High Efficiency Red (LED)
- High Error Rate
- High Explosive Research (UK nuclear weapons development)
- Higher Education & Research
- Higher Education Resources
- Hip Hop in its Essence and Real (hiphop/rap artist Common Sense)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At skelton Junior School we have recently been commended for our healthy eating research and introduction of healthy school lunches.
Volunteers are needed to take part in a healthy eating research project.