org About Healthy Child Healthy World A trusted resource for parents for more than 20 years, Healthy Child Healthy World is a California non-profit public benefit corporation with a mission to empower parents to take action and protect their children from harmful chemicals.
What does HCHW stand for?
HCHW stands for Healthy Child Healthy World
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hope Christian High School (Manila, Philippines)
- Hospital and Community Health Services (UK National Health Service)
- Hunter College High School (New York City)
- Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos (epidemiological study; various locations)
- Harris County-Houston Sports Authority (Texas)
- Health Care Health & Safety Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Howard County Horse Show Association (Maryland)
- High Cholesterol, High Taurine Diet
- Huron County Health Unit (Canada)
- Health Care for Homeless Veterans
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis of the Dutch-Type
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis-Dutch Type (autosomal dominant disease)
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis-Icelandic type
- Healthy Communities/Healthy Youth Initiative (Pennsylvania)
- Hamilton Center, Inc. (mental health center; Terre Haute, IN)
- Handgun Control, Inc. (est. 1974; formerly National Council to Control Handguns)
- Handgun Control, Incorporated
- Hanford Capsule Initiative
- Hansa Chemie International (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I read a book called Healthy Child Healthy World when I was seven-and-a-half months pregnant, and my eyes were opened to all of the toxic chemicals that are in everyday household and baby products," the Daily Express quoted her as telling Fast Company.
Her work with the Healthy Child Healthy World organization It has five easy steps to improve the environment within your home: managing pesticides, using nontoxic cleaners, improving indoor-air quality, eating organic, using plastics wisely.
She is also involved with Healthy Child Healthy World, I Want Peace and SOS Children's Village.