The first phase of the collaboration will focus on applying IBM's Healthcare and Life Sciences Clinical Genomics Solution to build the data infrastructure and interface for the over seven million records from the combined Utah databases.
What does HLS stand for?
HLS stands for Healthcare and Life Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLS
We have 111 other meanings of HLS in our Acronym Attic
- Hierarchical Likelihood Ratio Test
- Heavy Lift Recovery Vehicle
- High-Level Radioactive Waste
- Halt Line State (Cisco)
- Handheld Laser Scanner
- Hard Luck Story
- Harvard Law School
- Hawken Locksmith Services (DeKalb, IL)
- Hawkes Learning Systems (software)
- Health Level Seven (healthcare)
- Healthy Living Seminar
- Healthy Living Strategy (Canada)
- Heat, Light and Sound (various organizations)
- Heavy Louisiana Sweet (crude oil)
- Helicopter Landing Site
- Helicopter Landing System
- High Level Sports
- High Level Structure (International Organization for Standardization)
- High-Level Synthesis
- Higher Level Skills