GE has proven strength in advanced healthcare technologies and we are pleased to have extended our partnership with the company for our healthcare management initiative during the Hajj season," he added.
What does HMI stand for?
HMI stands for Healthcare Management Initiative (INSEAD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMI
We have 126 other meanings of HMI in our Acronym Attic
- Halabja Post-Graduate Medical Institute (Iraq)
- Halogen Metal Iodide
- Hammond-Whiting (Amtrak station code; Indiana)
- Hand Machine Interface
- Handbook of Maintenance Instruction
- Harvard Medical International
- Harvey Milk Institute (San Francisco, CA)
- Hazardously Misleading Information
- Head of Mining Installation
- Health Management & Informatics
- Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Heavy Metal Ions
- Heinzen Manufacturing International
- Helioseismic and Magnetic Imager
- Henry Mancini Institute (Culver City, CA)
- Henry Moore Institute (Leeds, UK)
- Her Majesty's Inspector (UK educational standards inspector)
- Herman Miller, Inc.
- Hetrick-Martin Institute
- High Mountain Institute (Leadville, CO)