The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA; Westchester, IL) has begun the publication of "Supply Chain Solutions," a newsletter targeted to healthcare financial managers and executives, and materials management professionals.
What does HFMA stand for?
HFMA stands for Healthcare Financial Management Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFMA
We have 18 other meanings of HFMA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Factors and Medicine
- Human Figure Model
- Hungry Fish Media, LLC (Cambridge, MA)
- Hybrid Fault Model
- Hybrid Fighting Method (martial arts)
- Hydraulic Fracture Monitoring
- Hyperion Financial Management (Oracle)
- Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village (Dearborn, MI, USA)
- Hallie Ford Museum of Art (Willamette University; Salem, OR)
- Hawaii Food Manufacturer's Association
- Hephzibah Faith Missionary Association (est. 1893)
- High Frequency Magnetic Activity
- Hospital Financial Management Association (Westchester, IL)
- HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development) Metro Fair Market Rent Area (various locations)
- Hollow-Fiber Membrane-Biofilm Reactor
- Harbor Financial Mortgage Corporation (Austin, TX)
- Health Family Medicine Clinic (University of South Florida)
- Hellenic Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing (Greece)
- Help Find My Child (online volunteer group)
- Henry Ford Museum Collection
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leader in technology-enabled disease management Born: Cleveland, Ohio Spouse: Married to Linda since the day after they both graduated from Ohio State in 1978 Children: Adam, 23; Mark, 20; and Andrea, 14 Education Summary: BS in Business Administration, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1978; Masters in Business Administration, Xavier University, Cincinnati, 1990; earned CPA, 1981; earned certification as a Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (FHFMA), 1986 Career Summary: Began his career in the Columbus, Ohio and Grand Rapids, Mich.
The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), Westchester, Ill.