The infection control standards required by CMS and hospital-accrediting organizations--the Joint Commission and the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)--describe the fundamental components of a hospital's infection control program.
What does HFAP stand for?
HFAP stands for Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFAP
We have 7 other meanings of HFAP in our Acronym Attic
- High-Frequency Alternating Lung Ventilation
- Health Facilities Association of Maryland (est. 1948; Columbia, MD)
- High Frequency-Amplitude Modulated (also seen as HF-AM)
- Hermes Focus Asset Management Europe (UK)
- Hydroxy Fatty Acid Methyl Ester
- Human Factors on Aviation Maintenance and Inspection (FAA)
- House for All Nations (Canada)
- Home Furnishings Association of New England (Melrose, MA)
- Health Funds Association of New Zealand
- High-Frequency Airway Oscillation
- Hydrogel-Forming Absorbent Polymer
- Hannover Functional Ability Questionnaire
- Honorary Foreign Associate of the Royal Academy
- Hepatic Fibrinogen/Angiopoietin-Related Protein
- High Frequency Antenna System
- Homes for All Seasons (est. 1985; Terra Alta, WV)
- Humanities, Fine Arts and Social Sciences Research (Canada)
- High-Frequency Asymptotic Techniques
- Henri Faberge and the Adorables (band, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Hand from Block