According to the physician workforce study survey conducted by the Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS) in 2008, New York State has a severe and worsening shortage of physicians, which is affecting access to care.
What does HANY stand for?
HANY stands for Healthcare Association of New York State
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HANY
We have 1 other meaning of HANY in our Acronym Attic
- Hanford Area Technical Review Board
- Hampshire (English County)
- Hampshire Search And Rescue (UK)
- High Accuracy Navigation User
- Haselnuss-Tafel (German)
- Have a Nice Weekend
- Hiroshima Alliance for Nuclear Weapons Abolition (Hiroshima, Japan)
- Humberside Association of Neighbourhood Watch Groups (UK)
- Have a Nice Weekend (chat slang)
- HIV-Associated Neuromuscular Weakness Syndrome
- Hemophilia Association of New York (New York, NY)
- Hotel Association of New York City
- Healthcare Association of New York State
- Hospitality Association of New Zealand
- Hotel Association of New Zealand
- Hamilton, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Haute Activité Oxyde (French: High Activity Oxide)
- Health Action Overseas
- High Altitude Observatory (US National Center for Atmospheric Research)
- Hospice Association of Ontario
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kingsbrook and Rutland Nursing Home are JCAHO certified and not-for-profit members of the Greater New York Hospital Association and the Healthcare Association of New York State.
Because of its statewide extension mission, Cornell is the only academic partner in the group whose members also include the state Department of Health, the Healthcare Association of New York State, the Medical Society of New York State, the New York State Nurses Association, the Healthcare Trustees of New York State, the Business Council of New York State, the State Communities Aid Association, and the New York State Public Health Association.
He is Immediate Past Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS).