MRLs are substance-specific health-based screening levels (oral or inhalation) that are not expected to produce an appreciable risk of adverse noncancer health effects over a specified duration of exposure.
What does HBSLs stand for?
HBSLs stands for Health-Based Screening Levels
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Haryana Board of School Education (India)
- Hazard-Based Safety Engineering (workshop)
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment (college course)
- Hampton Beach Seafood Festival (New Hampshire)
- Hummer/Bird Study Group (Clay, AL)
- Healthcare Business Services Groups, Inc.
- Harold Burson Summer Internship (Burson-Marsteller)
- Hispanic Business Stock Index
- Hotel Booking Solutions Incorporated (various locations)
- Human-Biometric Sensor Interaction (ergonomics)
- Huntington Beach Surf Lifesaving Association (California)
- Health Benefits Simulation Model
- Harwell Boeing Sparse Matrix Collection
- Human Bronchial Smooth Muscle Cell
- H.B. Stamps Memorial Library (Rogersville, TN)
- Harry Benjamin Standards of Care
- Harvard Business School Publishing
- Helsinki Business and Science Park (Helsinki, Finland)
- Huntington Beach State Park (South Carolina)
- Hard-Bop Saxophone Quartet (Moorhead, MN)