They are the $139 million cPort Credit Union of Portland, Maine; $247 million HealthCare Associates Credit Union of Naperville, Ill.
What does HACU stand for?
HACU stands for HealthCare Associates Credit Union (Naperville, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HACU
We have 3 other meanings of HACU in our Acronym Attic
- Hearst-Argyle Capital Trust (finance)
- Helicopter Active Control Technology
- Heterojunction Acoustic Charge Transport
- Highly Accelerated Corrosion Testing
- Housing Associations' Charitable Trust (London, UK)
- Human-Automation Collaboration Taxonomy (MIT research project)
- Hartford Area Career and Technology Center (Hartford, VT)
- Healthy Air and Clean Transportation Ordinance (San Francisco, CA)
- Hornet Aircrew Training System (Royal Australian Air Force)
- HealthAmerica Credit Union (Jacksonville, Florida)
- High Affinity Choline Uptake
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- Hereditary Adrenocortical Unresponsiveness to ACTH
- Heavy Armament Combat Vehicle
- Hypertensive Arteriosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
- Horsham Area Council for Voluntary Service (UK)
- Heart of America Christian Writers Network (Kansas City, MO)
- High Availability Control Workstation (IBM)
- Hawaii Arts Center for Youth (Honolulu, HI)
- Housing Authority City of Yuma (Yuma, Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Backed by HealthCare Associates Credit Union President/CEO Joe Kregul, the elves visited two area facilities to spend time and bring patients and residents holiday joy.
HealthCare Associates Credit Union didn't have to look too far to find its new leader.