Illness severity was evaluated with the Italian version of the multidimensional Health of the Nation Outcome Scales (HoNOS) , which is a clinician-rated instrument comprising 12, five-point scales that range from 0 (no problem) to 4 (very severe problem) and cover both clinical and psychosocial areas.
What does HoNOS stand for?
HoNOS stands for Health of the Nation Outcome Scales
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hyperosmolar Non-Ketotic Coma
- Heads of National Law Enforcement Agencies
- Honorary Member of the World Innovation Foundation
- High Order Neural Networks
- Historic Old Northeast Neighborhood Association (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Honeywell Night Vision Goggles
- Honeywell Avionics Night Vision Goggles and Helmet-Mounted Display
- HandsOn New Orleans (New Orleans, LA volunteer organization)
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Nitrous Acid (chemistry)
- Health of the Nation Outcome Scales for People with Learning Disabilities
- Health of the Nation Outcome Scales for Children and Adolescents
- Head of New Students
- Hospice of the North Shore (Massachusetts)
- House of Noodle Soup (Cranston, RI)
- With Honours (degree)
- Teléfonos de Honduras (Honduras)
- Healthcare of New York
- Hanford Operations Office
- Head of Operations