About Health Industry Insights Health Industry Insights, an IDC company, provides health and life sciences industry executives, and the suppliers who serve them, with market research and advisory services.
What does H&LS stand for?
H&LS stands for Health and Life Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC (Eden Prairie, MN law firm)
- Hyphenation and Justification
- Hanning and Kahl GmbH & Co (rail and transit solutions; Germany)
- Heckler and Koch
- Hill and Knowlton (consulting group)
- Homing and Kill
- Hugs and Kisses
- Hoofcare & Lameness (magazine)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Beekeepers' Association (UK; now Hampshire Beekeepers' Association)
- Highways & Local Programs
- Harold and Maude (film)
- Heat & Material (gas process)
- Hematemesis & Melena (medicine)
- Hennes & Mauritz (clothing store)
- Hit & Miss (lumber industry)
- Hudson and Manhattan (Railroad)
- Hull & Machinery (insurance)
- High and Mighty Color (Japanese rock band)
- Health and Medical Informatics Digest
- Headquarters and Maintenance Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
I-many Health & Life Sciences products have set the standard for contract management in the health and life sciences market and will complement Neoforma's existing supply chain management solutions, which enable collaboration between hospitals and suppliers," said Bob Zollars, chairman and chief executive officer of Neoforma.