What does HBINET stand for?
HBINET stands for Health and Biomedical Information Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- House Business and Industry Committee (New Mexico State Legislature)
- Houston Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (Texas)
- House Born Improvised Explosive Device
- Hemophilia Behavioural Intervention Evaluation Projects
- High Bandwidth Instruction Fetching
- Highway and Border Infrastructure Fund (Canada)
- Hispanic Business Initiative Fund
- HBV (Hepatitis B Virus) Immune Globulin
- Hepatitis B Immune Globulin (blood plasma)
- Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association, Inc.
- Hospital Based Inpatient Psychiatric Services
- Hering Breuer Inflation Reflex
- Hospital-Based In-Patient Rehabilitation
- Harris Bancorp Insurance Services, Inc. (est. 1882)
- Higher Bandwidth Incentive Scheme (Australia)
- Housing Benefit Information System (UK)
- Hoosier Business Investment Tax Credit (Indiana)
- Harcourt, Brace, and Jovanovich (Publishers)
- Houston Business Journal
- Hyundai Berjaya Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)