Many people in government and private and nonprofit organizations need access to the type of quickly assembled, user-friendly data the center will make available," said Kristine Sande, Health Workforce Information Center deputy director at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
What does HWIC stand for?
HWIC stands for Health Workforce Information Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HWIC
- Hawk Watch International (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Hazardous Waste Incinerator
- Health & Wellness Institute (Providence, RI)
- Health World International, Inc.
- Healthy Workplace Initiative (various organizations)
- Hekimian Web Interface
- High Water Interval
- His Wheels International (Wheaton, IL)
- Hot Wire Ignition
- Head Woman in Charge
- High-Performance Wan Interface Cards (Cisco)
- High-Speed WAN (Wide Area Network) Interface Card (hardware; Cisco)
- Hazardous Waste Identification Division (US EPA)
- Hazardous Waste Incineration Directive (UK)
- Human Work Interaction Design
- Hardware Interface Descriptor Block (Cisco)
- Hobart Waterfront International Design Competition (Australia)
- Hazardous Waste Incineration Facility
- Here's What I Have
- How Will I Know It When I See It?