Another partner in the network, the mental health services group, wondered if the devices also could improve compliance for their own lagging patients.
What does HSG stand for?
HSG stands for Health Services Group (initiative of the British Columbia Buildings Corp and the BC Ministry of Health, dissolved in 2003)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSG
We have 125 other meanings of HSG in our Acronym Attic
- Human Space Flight Support Office
- High School Facilities Task (Walla Walla Public Schools; Walla Walla, WA)
- Home School Families of Twins
- High School Future Teachers Club (Buffalo State University of New York)
- Human Syncytium-Forming Virus
- Highly Skilled Foreign Workers
- Health Sciences First Year (New Zealand; University of Otago)
- Hamburger Sinologische Gesellschaft (German: Hamburger Sino Logical Company; Hamburg, Germany)
- Hastings Star-Gazette (Minnesota)
- Headquarters Support Group (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DND/CF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS Health services are delivered to members of the Canadian Forces through the Canadian Forces Health Services Group (CFHG).
THE Department of Health admitted yesterday it was wrong to block anMLAfrom a key health services group.
Health services group Synergy Healthcare yesterday increased its offer for Isotron- and won the support of the sterilisation group's board.
The following is final installment in a seven-part series on the growing rate of mold detection, remediation projects and litigation in the US presented by the experts at the Environmental Health services group at LZA Technology, a division of The Thornton-Tomasetti Group.
A spokesman for Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council said, 'The council received complaints from residents and the environmental health services group is looking into it.
Bernard Hewitt has been presented with the Order of Mercy medal for his service to the League of Friends' South Warwickshire mental health services group which raises funds and befriends patients and families.