Before this appointment, she served in the role of Parliamentary Ombudsman for the UK and Health Service Ombudsman for England.
What does HSOE stand for?
HSOE stands for Health Service Ombudsman for England (Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HSOE
We have 2 other meanings of HSOE in our Acronym Attic
- Hours Since Oil Change
- Humane Society of Ocean City (Ocean City, NJ)
- Hawaii Services on Deafness
- Health Services Overlay District (Winchester, MA)
- Health Status Outcome Dimensions (health care analysis)
- Heavenly Shades of Death (metal band)
- Howard Stern on Demand
- Human Superoxide Dismutase
- Handy School and Office Edition (Webster's Dictionary of the English Language)
- Health Science Occupations Education (Wisconsin)
- Humane Society of East Texas
- Halifax Summer Opera Festival (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Holy Spirit of Freedom (Pemberton, WA)
- Humanist Society of Friends
- Hertie School of Governance (Professional School; Germany)
- Historical Society of Ocean Grove (Ocean Grove, NJ)
- Health Sciences Open House (University of Washington)
- High Southern Oscillation Index
- Hunter/Standoff Killer
- Huzar Software Object Kernel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her complaints were upheld by the Healthcare Commission and the Health Service Ombudsman for England.
A joint report by the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales and Health Service Ombudsman for England found maladministration and service failure by Health Commission Wales, Cardiff and Vale NHS Trust, and Plymouth Teaching Primary Care Trust.
Until January 2012, Ann Abraham was the UK Parliamentary Ombudsman and Health Service Ombudsman for England.
The Health Service Ombudsman for England condemned the way Alwyn's mother Lisa's labour was managed as "indefensible", blaming a "system failure".