The company, which next year will celebrate 20 years of building in Alaska, built the new Health Sciences Building on the University of Alaska Anchorage campus, as well as the ConocoPhillips Integrated Sciences Building, UAA/ APU Consortium Library and residence halls.
What does HSB stand for?
HSB stands for Health Sciences Building
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSB
We have 97 other meanings of HSB in our Acronym Attic
- Hanoi School of Business (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Harbour Security Boats
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass (music festival; San Francisco, CA)
- Harper Seven Beckham
- HarperCollins Study Bible
- Hartford Steam Boiler (Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company)
- Harzer Schmalspurbahnen (Germany)
- Haskayne School of Business (Canada)
- Head Start Bureau (Agency of the Department of Health and Human Services)
- Headquarters and Service Battery
- Health Services Bureau (various locations)
- Heart-Shaped Box
- Heaven Shall Burn (band)
- Heavy Separate Brigade
- Hic Situs Bonus (Latin: This Place Is Good, epigraphy)
- High School Bowl (Northern Michigan University)
- High Speed Bearing (grease; various companies)
- High Speed Buffer
- High Strength Bolt
- High Surface Brightness (galaxies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 million, 112,692-gross square-foot health sciences building.
It includes a health sciences building and additional classroom space on the Salem campus, a new McMinnville campus and an emergency response building in Brooks to train EMTs, firefighters and police officers.
Located on the third floor of the Arthur & Sonia Labatt Health Sciences Building, the Centre holds a collection of 4,000 volumes related to the history and research of the Olympic Games.
Initially, the degree will be offered on the RSU campus in Claremore, which features state-of-the-art nursing education facilities and laboratories in its Health Sciences Building.