The Health Resources and Services Administration funds federally qualified health centers as well as rural and migrant health centers.
What does HERSA stand for?
HERSA stands for Health Resources and Services Administration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Helicopter Expedient Refueling System
- Helicopter Rappel Spotter (various organizations)
- High Energy Range Spectrometer
- Higher Education Resources Services
- Highway Electrical Registration Scheme (UK)
- Home Energy Rating System
- Hydrogeochemical Engineering and Remediation of Soil (Lab; Technical University of Crete)
- Hyperion Energy Recovery System
- Hysterectomy Education Resources and Services (Foundation)
- Highway Economic Requirements - State Version
- Home Energy Rating Systems Council (Washington, DC)
- Helium Resonant Scattering in the Corona and Heliosphere (space experiment)
- Hacker Emergency Response Team (computer hacking)
- Headquarters Emergency Relocation Team
- Hospital Emergency Response Team (various locations)
- Hospital Emergency Response Training
- Huyton Environment Round Table (UK)
- High Energy Radiation Test Facility
- High Energy Research and Technology Facility (Kirtland Air Force Base; New Mexico)
- High Endurance Rapid Technology Insertion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Care Services The Bureau of Primary Health Care, a service of the Health Resources and Services Administration, offers health care for people regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.