Ngu is supported by grants from the Health Research Council of New Zealand, the Fer - ring/New Zealand Society of Gastroenterology, and the Canterbury Medical Research Foundation.
What does HRCNZ stand for?
HRCNZ stands for Health Research Council of New Zealand
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- High Risk Cargo and Mail (security regulation; EU)
- High-Resolution Cytometry
- Hope Resource Center of McKinney (McKinney, TX )
- Human Resource Cost Management
- Human Resources Change Management
- Human Rights, Citizenship and Multiculturalism Education Fund
- How Reading Changed My Life (nonfiction book)
- Hampton Roads Chapter Military Officers Association of America (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Hampton Roads Center North Campus (development site; Virginia)
- Human Rights Council of North Central Florida
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce (Virginia)
- Human Resource Council of South Africa
- Hawaii Rules of Civil Procedure
- Health Related Careers Program
- Health Research Council of the Pacific
- Health Resourch Center for Palestine
- High Resolution Cloud Prognosis Model
- High Resolution Crankcase Pressure
- Human Rights Commission of Pakistan
- Hybrid Rice Commercialization Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Health Research Council of New Zealand (HRC) is the government's principal, but not sole, funding agency for public good health research.
The project is commissioned by the Health Research Council of New Zealand (HRC) and Breast Cancer Research Trust (BCRT).
0 Acknowledgements This paper is one in a series, arising out of a study "Health, Domestic Purposes Beneficiaries, and the Transition to Paid Work" funded by the Health Research Council of New Zealand.
Health Indicators for Children and Young People" is based at Massey University and funded by the Health Research Council of New Zealand.
1) This comparison survey was a project of the Alcohol & Public Health Research Unit (APHRU), which is funded as a core programme of the Health Research Council of New Zealand and the Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand.