health insurance industry; the federal government recently proposed changes to its regulations that ultimately could make it less costly and easier for doctors to adopt electronic health records and electronic prescription technology.
What does HREC stand for?
HREC stands for Health Record
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HREC
We have 13 other meanings of HREC in our Acronym Attic
- Hampton Roads Eye Associates (Newport News, VA)
- Health and Research Employees' Association of NSW
- Hepburn Renewable Energy Association (Australia)
- Human Resources Exchange Association (Beaver County, Pennsylvania)
- Human Rights Education Associates
- Hungarian Real Estate Association (est. 1991)
- Hybrid Remote Edge Access Point (Cisco; also seen as H-REAP)
- Human Research Ethics Board (Canada)
- Hemin Response Element Binding Protein
- Haringey Race Equality Council (UK local government)
- Hindustan Renewable Energy Consultancy (India)
- Historical Recognized Environmental Condition
- Hospitality Real Estate Counselors
- Human Research Ethics Committee (Australia)
- Human Retinal Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Hunt Real Estate Corporation
- Hypo Real Estate Capital Corporation (Germany)
- Hudson River Environmental Conditions Observing System (monitoring station network)
- Human Research and Engineering Directorate
- Human Research and Engineering Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, with HHS support, Health Level 7--the voluntary international health standards-setting organization--announced a favorable vote on a functional model and standards for the electronic health record.